Mild open clone help

I am running a yellow clone with billet .020 over rod flat top piston, raceseng s2 finless flywheel, black mamba cam, clone head that's been milled .040 with 28/25 as valves, raceseng 1.3 roller rockers, 26lb springs, stock crank, filly 304wx dominator on alky with 32 degrees timing and loop header. Do I need heavier springs? Are billet lifters and chrome moly push rods a must? If so what lengths? Any other suggestions? If I forgot any details needed on the motor let me know. We run on a track that's between 1/9th and 1/10th mile. Thanks

I was thinking Gorkey as in Maxim Gorky.
But that would not make any sense from a yankee in Nebraska.

Engine sounds like a good start.

Are you running the stock pushrods? If so, I'd go chromoly. I've heard of the stock pushrods bending and breaking with more than 18lb springs. I'm no expert. I'm not going up from my CL cam until I have new valves, rods, springs, and retainers. It'll be a package deal for me.

Do you know what the seat pressure is? I have a clone with a Black Mamba with raceseng 1.3 rockers and have the intake shimmed to 28lb on the seat and ex at 26 and it runs up to 7500 no problem I was afraid to go higher but it was still pulling strong.

I just ran a Hemi predator today, it has 26lb springs (the installed height is a little tighter on the hemi head though), I turned 8000+ each lap, and the tach showed 9350 when the chain came off..LOL. It has stock lifters and pushrods.

I just ran a Hemi predator today, it has 26lb springs (the installed height is a little tighter on the hemi head though), I turned 8000+ each lap, and the tach showed 9350 when the chain came off..LOL. It has stock lifters and pushrods.
Installed hight is a concern.
Where is the bind point on 26 pound springs?

I am curious what kind of valve train parts you are using.
What does the geometry of the valves look like witht he stock push rods and your obviously after market cam.