Mini bike for under $600. Suggestions?

Well got mine in. Missing a washer and lock washer for front tire. Made a run to HD to fix that. Then poured gas in tank and gas starting coming out from middle of engine. Discovered fuel line was sliced at hose clamp from factory. Not a good start. Fixed that. Once running all seems well. Has a funny smell once turned off, assume its engine burn in? Overall like the bike. MM needs better quality control.
Yeah. Your funny smell is most likely gaskets, shipping oil, etc... Burning off. Don't be to worried.

Well got mine in. Missing a washer and lock washer for front tire. Made a run to HD to fix that. Then poured gas in tank and gas starting coming out from middle of engine. Discovered fuel line was sliced at hose clamp from factory. Not a good start. Fixed that. Once running all seems well. Has a funny smell once turned off, assume its engine burn in? Overall like the bike. MM needs better quality control.
Mine also had the hose sliced and I replaced it too! Seems like they had a issue with employee's not knowing what they were doing! One of the reasons the production was moved from Louisiana to the new facility in Texas!

I think you will really be impressed with the bikes performance once you get some time in on it! Mine is the Pro model with front suspension,TC and front and rear brakes. A lot of people are wanting rear suspension, but this bike really doesn't need it (unless your Joe Moto Cross) LOL! I run 10psi in the front tire and 8 psi in the rear tire, and it rides smooth. I weigh 254lbs. so adjust the psi to match your weight, and you will find the "magic number" that works for you and your weight. I carry a small bicycle hand pump and a low pressure tire gauge in my tool kit so I can adjust the rear tire pressure to match the terrain I'm riding on, and it's simple and works well with these bikes.

I think you will really be impressed with the bikes performance once you get some time in on it! Mine is the Pro model with front suspension,TC and front and rear brakes. A lot of people are wanting rear suspension, but this bike really doesn't need it (unless your Joe Moto Cross) LOL! I run 10psi in the front tire and 8 psi in the rear tire, and it rides smooth. I weigh 254lbs. so adjust the psi to match your weight, and you will find the "magic number" that works for you and your weight. I carry a small bicycle hand pump and a low pressure tire gauge in my tool kit so I can adjust the rear tire pressure to match the terrain I'm riding on, and it's simple and works well with these bikes.
I don't want to take to much air out of the rear tire because the sprocket is close to the outside of the tire. But when I put a 50 tooth on it should work fine. It's not that bad without suspension just gets bumpy.