Mini bike for under $600. Suggestions?

yup. I got it assembled after putting the brake line in the wrong place three times.
started on second pull then died after a few minutes. repeat 4 times. then finally it would stay on. Runs like a champ now. broke it in for like 20 minutes then took a little 5 minute ride on and off throttle. letting it break in for 3 hours then will get a video tomorrow. it will be 7:30 by the time it is finished so I'll do it tomorrow. the little ride I had was very enjoyable. it had lots of power and was not that bumpy.
thanks all for helping me know which one to choose. I love this one. the brakes are FANTASTIC they completely lock the wheels if you do it hard enough.

Do you think 3 hours is enough for break in time?
There are some threads about break in on here, but I'm sure you'll be fine with three hours. I have never had a problem with any of the new chinese motors. Generators, powerwashers etc, go full on right out of the box. Go have fun. Just give it some fresh oil after you know the piston rings have seated. Lots of different opinions on this.Thats just mine.