MINI BIKE FRAME What is it?

WOW, that was quick and amazing. I have never even heard of that. Are these rare? I have all the parts, everything is just rough. :scooter:

thank you Tom, I have spent weeks trying to find a maker of this thing and this forum did it in minutes.

Any websites that might sell parts?

WOW, that was quick and amazing. I have never even heard of that. Are these rare? I have all the parts, everything is just rough. :scooter:

thank you Tom, I have spent weeks trying to find a maker of this thing and this forum did it in minutes.

Any websites that might sell parts?
I don't like using the word rare, but they are desireable. basically they are a Stellar minibike that George Barris customized and rebadged.

For all your minibike parts needs: Mini Bike & Go Kart Parts, Lawn Mower, Chain Saw and Outdoor Power Equipment | OldMiniBikes Warehouse

If you can't find the parts you need there, try posting a wanted ad in the classifieds of this site or check ebay. Welcome to OldMiniBikes!

Last edited:
Steller yes, but any evidence of the Barris colors and decals?
I sure hope so. It does have the shocks that are connected to the seat and under that ugly yellow some spray painted it, it is white and has the blue stripe.

Now I am just looking for parts for it. I am in So Cal and wold love to see one up close or if anyone has a stellar that is beat up or pristine it would be great to get a reference.

Last edited:
Alright folks, with all the new found free time I am going to finally finish this thing. I got it running in 2014, rode it around mocked up, hard to find parts were sourced but I do have some questions.

Is there anyone still selling replica tires? I have the originals and they are not what I would ride on.

I have a NOS HS50 motor that I have fit the bike with but I want the original motor. What motor would have come with this mini bike, the H50?

Please post any pictures you have of these bikes. I have a few that I have searched out but the more the merrier.

markus

Alright folks, with all the new found free time I am going to finally finish this thing. I got it running in 2014, rode it around mocked up, hard to find parts were sourced but I do have some questions.

Is there anyone still selling replica tires? I have the originals and they are not what I would ride on.

I have a NOS HS50 motor that I have fit the bike with but I want the original motor. What motor would have come with this mini bike, the H50?

Please post any pictures you have of these bikes. I have a few that I have searched out but the more the merrier.
I have one NOS tire in the odd 12.5x6 size universal tread available that was used on the front. The original was an adran If I remember right, this one is just marked Universal, its leftover stock from General leisure company (arctic cat) listed here: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=312983268305

Coker makes a repro in the 14x6 / 4.00x6 tire size which they call a "Trials" which matches the knobby tread pattern from that era for the rear: https://www.cokertire.com/coker-classic-trials-14-6.html

Please post any pictures you have of these bikes. I have a few that I have searched out but the more th e merrier.
What information are you looking for? We are lucky to own 10 Barris bikes. Email me at choppercarm@gmail.com as too what info you need and i will help you out as much as possible.
Greg
I have plenty of photos for reference.