Mini Bike Identification

Awesome, Thank you very much. Your bike looks great, did you restore it? MINI BIKE.jpg
This is my Invader as of right now, still working on it

Last edited:
Awesome, Thank you very much. Your bike looks great, did you restore it?
I bought this and another bike in Half Moon Bay from a Harley Mechanic I know who claimed he had a Bonanza. It was Not! So I just cleaned the carb and did a little touch up with some rattle can and sold it to my Brother.

nice, unfortunately my Invader was in not such great shape. The motor was seized and the chain along with parts of the rims were rusted. Thank you for the info.

Twid

Nelson Invader built in San Jose California sold at cal cart. I have two of them, would love a matching invader Go kart.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Twid

PRO I'm from San Jose so I find them for cheap CON scrub brake. My red one with a h30 runs forever all day long it's a nice riding bike. I have a beat up black one with a hoped up Briggs 5hp and that one is a bit sketchy. I'm diggin the paint on yours what do you have done to the motor?

209 is that Tracy?

Twid

I remember Going to cal kart to get some parts for a go-ped the day they closed the door for good. I think it was in 99 or 2000. As a kid I would go in and dream all day long about ripping around on everything they had.

Thanks, i decided to powder coat the frame Shocker Yellow, the motor is a 79cc predator with bored and jetted carb along with a intake and straight pipe. 209 for me is Manteca.