Mini bike interview from my friends at GPS

Hey!! Thought some of you might enjoy this interview I did with my buddies at Go Power Sports… I live about 15 minutes from them and they came by to check out my collection. Definitely not a huge collection, by some standards here on the forum, but still pretty fun to do. Shout outs in the video to fellow OldMiniBikes members, @manchester1 @SimpleTom and @slingshot !!
(and yes, I’m aware that’s not the correct guard on the Wards bike :) )

Well done! Great interview & collection.
I was looking through that pile of minis, towards the end, as I bought a Bonanza roller from Oliver at last year’s Oley AMCA meet. He was not exaggerating when he said it was from a recent, large purchase!
Great resources and minibike friends nearby, have me envious.

Well done! Great interview & collection.
I was looking through that pile of minis, towards the end, as I bought a Bonanza roller from Oliver at last year’s Oley AMCA meet. He was not exaggerating when he said it was from a recent, large purchase!
Great resources and minibike friends nearby, have me envious.
Oh awesome!! Yeah man, I know he travels a bunch to various swap meets!

Great interview and video. It would be cool to see more interviews like this as Chad mentioned. Unfortunately they would have to have someone travel all over the country to do that. Similar to Joe's mini bike reunion podcast. He would always have locals to him come in for interviews. Really appreciate the plug from you Harley and Go Powersports for actually adding a shot of my artwork too.

Lizardking

Cool interview indeed!!! You don't know you need a Mickey Thompson till you see one and have a chance to snatch it before you get beat to it!!! I was lucky to pick up my Mickey and I'm sure I beat some people to it... Nice bikes in a collection that seems to be outgrowing your garage!!!

Dia de los muertos Elvis on mini bikes to top it off.. I enjoyed it...

Cool interview indeed!!! You don't know you need a Mickey Thompson till you see one and have a chance to snatch it before you get beat to it!!! I was lucky to pick up my Mickey and I'm sure I beat some people to it... Nice bikes in a collection that seems to be outgrowing your garage!!!

Dia de los muertos Elvis on mini bikes to top it off.. I enjoyed it...
Thank you!!