mini bike run from cops

Went out riding a couple weeks ago ... there were 5 of us riding single file ... we passed 2 officers in cars in 2 different areas ... one of our guys waved ... they didnt bother us ...

I think with the influx of mopeds on the road since we were kids mini bikes barely register let alone mini bikes with adults riding them.

However if a officer indicates he wants me to stop you can bet thats what I'm gonna do!!

they must have been on a roll this week !! they also impounded two way faster bikes at the drag races jb's red pipe snow mobile powered mini and green pipe !! thought you guys in mi were exempt :laugh::thumbsup:

Ding Ding

Seriously...

Kick down the door. Get the baaaaadddd mini biker.

Yes, he should have stopped. But...
Those were my thoughts as well.

Could he have just robbed a bank/killed someone/purchased drugs/stole the bike????? Yes. Was it more probable that he was just some dummy riding a mini bike on a sidewalk and got scared????? Yes.

Kicking the door in and hauling him away to jail seemed pretty excessive. And in MI at that.

Dumb.

Seriously...

Kick down the door. Get the baaaaadddd mini biker.

Yes, he should have stopped. But...
Warrantless searches under the Patriot Act, flash bang grenades in the wrong house permanently injuring an infant, mistakes in the application of deadly force, and certain states whose contracted prison systems mandate an occupancy rate of 100%...who were sued and settled out of court for ten million.

The law that made this kid's action a felony were designed to thwart escaping suspects driving automobiles. Missing was the application of common sense, or perhaps there is another reason.

After all, our nation has by far the highest incarceration rate of any nation, and with over 2 million inmates, doubles it's closet competitor. (China) We like to see our people in prison, because someone has to manufacture McDonalds uniforms, make license plates, and otherwise serve the multi-billion dollar slave labor program ran by UNICOR.

We just got another slave and lifetime felon for running from the cops at 25 MPH on a mini bike. Yay.