mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

joshua. c.

I had a lot of fun at spencer couldn't use the large track this year but still had a good time. I found a suspended rupp front end for 10$ and put it on my powerdyne mini bike, it fit so well id swear it was made for it. and I wheelied off the line in the relay race. not on purpose though. I was in a hurry to get moving and gumpits bike had more low end torque than I'm used to. and the food stand had some good pulled pork. I also realized that weekend that my bike is geared to high for the tracks we run at, I need to gear it down to get some more low end torque off the line. If the next race is the weekend after this one I should be able to try swapping my trikes carb for a carb off a 10 horse parts motor I have. It should make a big improvement but weal see.

joshua. c.

the throw down group doesn't look like they have updated there page about this event. so where can I find more info? its a mini bike throw down so I imagine its most likely like the other throw downs, A single day event late in the afternoon. otherwise you'll have trouble with attendance. I'm not going both days.

the throw down group doesn't look like they have updated there page about this event. so where can I find more info? its a mini bike throw down so I imagine its most likely like the other throw downs, A single day event late in the afternoon. otherwise you'll have trouble with attendance. I'm not going both days.
Then I suggest you go Saturday. At least you can run the heat. Talk to Dustin Bartley he is heading this one up.

joshua. c.

just checked the weather for the museum. looks like rain until noon then it stops and is cloudy the rest of the day. if the racing starts after 12:00 it should be ok. and how do I contact Dustin is he a member hear?

I dont think Rich and I are going to make it. Y carb is not right the one we put on last week is leaking. New one should be on but too late for the race. Check with Jake to see if he is going still.

joshua. c.

looks like im not going either I left my helmet in the basement without thinking about the moisture and it went moldy on me. I have to clean it before I can racing again. and im not sure how to do so. also I got up late and its raining, not a good time to try and load mini bikes.

Ok so that makes four fast guys that are not going, so I just moved up four places, anybody else going or I might go to Winchedon for a test and tune day... gotta burn some gas before it gets cold.

Ok so that makes four fast guys that are not going, so I just moved up four places, anybody else going or I might go to Winchedon for a test and tune day... gotta burn some gas before it gets cold.
We will be definitely going to a family fun day before the season is over. We can all go and have our own mini races for bragging rights.
Josh I would fill it with water and a little bleach. Then let it dry outside.

joshua. c.

just got back from the Carlile flee market, always a good place to pick up parts tools and possibly a mini bike. there are always a lot of mini bikes there but I've never brought one home from there yet (just haven found the right bike at the right price yet.) I picked up 3 briggs engines a 5hp flathead a 6hp ohv and an 8hp ohv. and there are racing parts out there for all of them. and I picked up a torque converter for 10 bucks. with the smallest driver I've ever seen. and its a vplex 18c6b26. I'm not sure what type of cart or bike this was used on. the driven looks a lot like a comet but a bit different. there were plenty more engines there and I had one vendor practically begging me to buy one from him but I had bought 3 engines already and I already had several of that model of engine of at home. the Thompson flee market is coming up, also a good place for this kind of stuff.

also I hear there's another race next weekend at the museum again? so what are the full details on that.?

joshua. c.

Its wensday night and I have no details on the next upcoming event I don't have facebook so I cant check the page that had the info for the last one. and I don't see the info posted anyware I cant go if I don't know when or where.