Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan 2023

myjunk

Back by popular demand will be our 2nd annual Mini bikes on the farm held Saturday Aug 12th 2023. Please save the date, we will host a Friday night welcome party with a live band, food truck and of course our on site winery will be open. Saturday we again will be riding our bikes throughout the back roads and orchards, vineyard and wherever the spirit leads us. Please check out our Facebook page to see some pictures and a short video of last years event.
@minibikesonthefarm
See you there Daryl

myjunk

Im glad to hear that you enjoyed our farm and winery. I wish I had known a fellow mini biker was there, I would have loved to speak with you and show you a few of my bikes. Hope you can make it this year I guarantee a good time. August 12th

Triley41395

Not sure if I can make it in August but my wife definitely wants to come back next year. We've been coming up the weekend after mother's day since 2005. I don't drink but my wife really liked your place.

myjunk

I have included a schedule of the different rides we will be taking. Hope to see you there.
Mini bikes on the farm 2023 schedule of rides

This year we are offing rides that will accommodate all skill levels, advanced, intermediate and easy.

10:15 - Tour 1 is our “Poker Run” this is rated advanced as it will include traveling seasonal back roads that will include uneven ground, sand and 2 track driving. This ride will also take us trough some of the most breathtaking views in the area that you won’t see anywhere else.

11:30 – Tour 2 will be our intermediate drive. We will travel though our cherry orchards and our working vineyard. Included will be a stop along the way to tour my antique gas station. On this ride we will be mostly on grass with a short drive on a seasonal dirt road.

2:00 – Tour 3 will be our easy ride as we will be traveling on mostly blacktop surfaces. We will be driving along country roads in the surrounding area taking in the beauty of what makes “Up North” a special place to live.

All rides last about 45 minutes each. All Participants are required to sign a waiver.