Mini trike build

This is my mini trike build. I was waiting to build one but just never had the time or reason. Until my school project, to do something we were passionate about and wanted to learn more about. So I took advantage of the opportunity and started to build this. The rear axle and suspension is from a 90cc kids Chinese atv, that needed to be cut all apart and re centered. Since the shock and swing arm mounts were offset. I am not sure what paint or styling I should go for so any ideas would be very helpful.
20190121_215201.jpg IMG954652.jpg

@Braidens71

Braidens thank you for entering the build off.

As per the rules, you need to have a book in your entry photo. (Any book) This is a rule designed to ensure all of us started a bike after January 1st, and before February 1st. Once you do that, you will be entered in the build off. Thank you!

Biffmini

Looks great so far. I like the stance & with the handle bars setting up high like that, Even at 6' 1" I think I'd be comfortable riding it.
Good work indeed!!!
I

Are you considering jackshaft sprockets on the swing arm shaft? It looks like it would work out well. Doing that can avoid the swing arm geometry issues with the chain tension. The chain slacks when you sit on it and over-tensions when you get air, or the other way around. You might be good either way though.
Nice work! I like it!
We aren't planning on running a jackshaft at the moment. But we will see how it goes, when running. The ATV axle that we were using has a chain tensioner's on it, including the one on the engine plate.

Looks great so far. I like the stance & with the handle bars setting up high like that, Even at 6' 1" I think I'd be comfortable riding it.
Good work indeed!!!
I
Thank you, yeah we had it sat on different wood pieces and other miscellaneous things to get the right ride height on it. So far it is a pretty comfortable sitting position and I'm excited to see how it will be with the seat on.

You mentioned chain tensioners for rear suspension and on engine plate. I Highly recommend you mount a couple sprockets on your swing arm shaft instead. Chain tensioners work fine when riding but when you hit the brakes the spring tension will release and leave the chain loose on the top of sprocket, that will pop the chain off real fast. Using two shorter chains with two sprockets and no tensioner is much better.
Please talk to some knowledgeable people perhaps the instructor of your class about it. Now is the time to add the two sprockets. they can be the same size as the clutch sprocket if you want to keep the same gear ratio. Or you can have them two different sizes if you want to change the gear ratio.
Keep us posted on your project.
Thanks
Danford1