Minibike from the early 70's?

Back in the early 70's, our club used to run the drag races and the workers got ride a couple of minibikes to get to the end of the track. I have been searching for the make or model for some time but since I can't recall the make I am having zero success. I believe they were either Yamaha or Honda and were slightly smaller than a regular Briggs and Stratton minibike.

I can recall that they were auto clutch, two speed, kick start, the tank was like a motorcycle tank and the tank was mounted forward of the seat like a motorcycle. I believe it had rear suspension and possible dampened forks. I am pretty sure they were yellow with plastic fenders...

Any ideas? This was like 1971/72 so might have been late 60 models...

It's been so long that I not totally sure but that QA50 looks about right. As I recall, it was a bit smaller than the usually lawn mower motor minibikes and cooler looking too. I seem to recall that it was plastic fenders though...

Thanks everyone!

Wow a Honda QA-50,
I have not heard that name since 1971. I bought one used as a kid for about 100 bucks, rode it for almost a full year, just about every day. Then sold it to a kid down the street for almost the same price. It was truly a bike then never quit!