Minibike on steroids

We must be looking at different forum headers for THIS forum.

In fact, this forum is where people in that forum are told to go so as not to violate the rules....

"Nothing new. Nothing imported. 6" Wheels or smaller. If it doesn't fit within these guidelines, post it in general."

And people tell a poster "can't you read?"
DUDE ! This thread was posted in the vintage section first and my post telling him that was posted when it still was in the vintage section. The moderator has moved it in the right section now. What part of this was posted in vintage first don't you understand ! Now shut the heck up until you know what the heck is going on. You have 25 post, I have 2,700, I think I know how this site works.

Last edited:

Bikerscum

DUDE ! This thread was posted in the vintage section first and my post telling him that was posted when it still was in the vintage section. The moderator has moved it in the right section now. ........You have 25 post, I have 2,700, I think I know how this site works.
Sorry.

I'm in awe of your 2700 posts.

Dude

Last edited:
About the bike ...

I didn't mean to get everybody's hackles up. Now that we hammered the appropriate section issue to a pulp, does anyone have any information on this bike?

Wow, I've not been on much lately, and this is why,They're are some really good and nice, helpful people on this forum and to them I say thanks! But they're are others that behave so distastefully that it really spoils the good others are doing.

Wow, I've not been on much lately, and this is why,They're are some really good and nice, helpful people on this forum and to them I say thanks! But they're are others that behave so distastefully that it really spoils the good others are doing.
You can't really blame this thread for why you haven't been on the site lately since the thread was started and was over with before you even joined the site. It's a 5 year old thread that's been brought back from the dead. :hammer:

Last edited:
You can't really blame this thread for why you haven't been on the site lately since the thread was started and was over with before you even joined the site. It's a 5 year old thread that's been brought back from the dead. :hammer:
LMFAO! There are plenty of reasons to refrain from being on here "lately," without having to travel back in time! Priceless! I got a good chuckle out of this.