MINIBIKE SPOTTING: As Seen At The Great Oregon Steam-Up, What is It???

I saw this over the weekend at the Great Oregon Steam Up Swap Meet and Show. The young man owner said "he got it from his dad and all he knew about it was that it was from the '60s or '70s and that it originally had a Briggs & Stratton in it".

It was a bit rough, my favorite part being every other spoke broken on the front wheel :doah: and it had a newer Tecumseh power 5.5HP on it. I told him about OldMiniBikes and that I would post it here for him and hopefully find out what it is by this weekend (the second and last weekend of the Steam Up). I almost forgot about posting it so hopefully it gets ID'd soon? :thumbsup:

Well done! I will print that ad out and present it to the kid this weekend when I see him again...........thanks Markus!!! :thumbsup:

markus

Well done! I will print that ad out and present it to the kid this weekend when I see him again...........thanks Markus!!! :thumbsup:
No problem, if you search the web for them they come up as being 1968, but I dont think thats true, I think at the earliest they were 1970. the adds pop up in the Mini bike guides around mid 70 or so.