Missing Members-

Just curious if anyone else has noticed some of the "Regulars" being MIA?? Just a couple I have noticed and went to check "NOS" or NewOldStock last activity was 11/08/14 and "OldSalt" was almost a year ago-sure there are more but these 2 stick in my mind probably because I miss their unique posts.

BAB'Z and Scooterboy got tired of the drama BS that peaked around the last MBP uprising and have lost interest to a large degree. I have talked w/ both guys and they are great people and members. It is a genuine loss for the club not to have their input.

Fred

Yep I was just thinking of Newoldstock the other day. I miss him too it's only little over a month! A real minibike Wizard. Did he delete all his pictures?? That might be a sign.....:confused:

You've got to remember that a lot of our members are in their late sixties and seventies and with age comes health issues. Declining health can really dampen a person's enthusiasm or their ability to work on a minibike project. Ogy

I got a PM from NOS on another forum around Christmas , he has been very very busy with work and other things . Said he has just not had much time for engine building and mini stuff . I'am pretty sure he is not gone and when things slow down in his life will be back .

I'm glad I'm not missing a member. If you look in the other threads, you'll see plenty of stalwart posters telling others not to let the door hit 'em in the ass on the way out. I believe the term used is "babies." Gotta love this place.