Model B Tote Gote Rear Wheel Components

Anyone have sourcing recommendations for part 1184 and part 1142? Also are there any suggestions for lower profile tires for the wheel. The current tire is a 5.7-8? Wheel&Hub-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the collar source!
On the rear axle street-side someone removed the safety spacer and replaced it with an additional steel collar. It appears this has adjusted the hub placement on the rear axle to the curb-side to where it is very close (1/8") to the secondary jackshaft /drive chain. I will need to remove wheel assembly see if there is room to adjust the spacing.

Attachments

The tire in your photos looks like a 5.70 X 8" ( I can tell from the tread pattern). That tire is a bit large for a model B Tote Gote.
Yes, tire came with the bike as is. It is very crowded and too tall. I appreciate the guidance.

Also, may I ask if their is recommended torque spec for the pillow block bolts.

Another item I want to address is locating a flexible extended exhaust pipe, in order to route and mount the muffler over the jackshafts out the rear. I came across what I am referring to on the forum, but cannot locate it at the moment. Thanks

Last edited: