Monster moto 80cc won’t continue running

Hey all! Ive got a monster moto 80cc and whenever I pull start it, the engine won’t stay running. I’ve cleaned out the carburetor and I cleaned out the air filter, replaced gas, and replaced oil, yet I still see the same results. I can’t attach a video of the issue. Any help is appreciated!

Doc1976

Is this the same problem you asked about in this post?
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/monster-moto-80cc-wont-run-for-long.169418/
I would suggest taking the good advise given in the responses to that post before posting the same problem again. But just for fun..............
It is at least 90% likely that you have a fuel delivery issue. You said you cleaned the carb? Clean it again, you missed something. Have you done carb work before? There are many tiny little passages that can become clogged. I've rebuilt dozens and dozens of carbs and still on occasion I will miss something and have to do over. If you dont have the ability to clean it properly, you can buy a new one on Amazon for $14.

Doc1976

In addition.......did you verify you are getting enough fuel to the carb? How about into the bowl? Maybe the fuel petcock is faulty. Maybe the filter screen in the tank is clogged.
In your first post you say it wont restart until hours later. In that time are you getting spark?