Monster Moto E250 for the Granddaughter ......

My almost 6 (6-7-15) year old Granddaughter Rylee has been ridden around on minis for the last 2 years and has been chomping at the bit for her own.
I'm to skittish about putting her on the real McCoy but I think she is ready for something so we just got this for her ...
Kmart.com
Here is a pic of it next to a Badger roller ... I will take some more pics this weekend when she gets it.

Excuse the garage mess, we just had carpet put in and some of my house is still out there ....

My almost 6 (6-7-15) year old Granddaughter Rylee has been ridden around on minis for the last 2 years and has been chomping at the bit for her own.
I'm to skittish about putting her on the real McCoy but I think she is ready for something so we just got this for her ...
Kmart.com
Here is a pic of it next to a Badger roller ... I will take some more pics this weekend when she gets it.

Excuse the garage mess, we just had carpet put in and some of my house is still out there ....
Very Cool !!

Went up north to the small town of Coral Michigan today to give the Monster Moto e250 (made in the USA!) to Rylee.

Here's the pic when we gave it to her ...

The following video is her after a few rides ....

[video]https://youtu.be/PSMIP8niVio[/video]

The e250 is electric and silent ... the motor sound was her cousin on her MBX11 ....

We rode the wheels off the Motovox, Hilltopper and Bonanza ... great time!

Like a fish to water!........:laugh:......She will be ready to step up to a gas mini soon!.............Way cool Gramps!............:thumbsup:.........Tom.

When she 1st got on it we had her in the slow (7mph) speed, she took off but kept her feet down ... we told he to keep them on the pegs when the bike is moving ... didn't have to tell her twice.
She dumped it 3 times, all learning curves ... leaning into a turn and hit gravel and the back slid out ... riding on the shoulder of a dirt road in soft sand and I forget the 3rd ... she jumped right up, grabbed the bars and took off!
After 15 mins in slow she wanted it put in fast (13mph) speed ... So I switched it .. no problem for her ... before the charger indicator (that was still on its 1st charge) came off the max charge bar she was saying she wanted to go faster ...
You see in the video she takes off, immediately puts her feet up, rides tward the road, does a couple head checks for cars because she plans on riding in the road ... her feet never come off the pegs even over bumps ... she comes around and down the driveway, she's off the throttle, then applies the brake, just as she is about to stop she puts her feet down.
That is textbook riding ... she did that with little instruction and not even a 1/4 of the batteries charge used up.

My only concern is her fearlessness to go fast ... I think she needs to spend some time on this bike (at least a few charges on the battery!) and hone her skills before moving her up.

When we rode the 5 miles to the store she was on the front of the Hilltopper with me and she wanted to pass everyone ... "FASTER GRAMDPA" was said more than once ...

This one will be my riding buddy for years to come!

capguncowboy

When she 1st got on it we had her in the slow (7mph) speed, she took off but kept her feet down ... we told he to keep them on the pegs when the bike is moving ... didn't have to tell her twice.
She dumped it 3 times, all learning curves ... leaning into a turn and hit gravel and the back slid out ... riding on the shoulder of a dirt road in soft sand and I forget the 3rd ... she jumped right up, grabbed the bars and took off!
After 15 mins in slow she wanted it put in fast (13mph) speed ... So I switched it .. no problem for her ... before the charger indicator (that was still on its 1st charge) came off the max charge bar she was saying she wanted to go faster ...
You see in the video she takes off, immediately puts her feet up, rides tward the road, does a couple head checks for cars because she plans on riding in the road ... her feet never come off the pegs even over bumps ... she comes around and down the driveway, she's off the throttle, then applies the brake, just as she is about to stop she puts her feet down.
That is textbook riding ... she did that with little instruction and not even a 1/4 of the batteries charge used up.

My only concern is her fearlessness to go fast ... I think she needs to spend some time on this bike (at least a few charges on the battery!) and hone her skills before moving her up.

When we rode the 5 miles to the store she was on the front of the Hilltopper with me and she wanted to pass everyone ... "FASTER GRAMDPA" was said more than once ...

This one will be my riding buddy for years to come!
She's a quick learner then.

I'm glad to see she's got a helmet on -- I always cringe when I see kids on these motor powered bikes without one -- or adults for that matter. If I'm just putting around the yard, I normally don't bother, but if I'm in the road or plan on going full speed, I make sure it's on first.