Monster Moto MM-B212 questions please

I've been a silent member here for almost four years and have certainly enjoyed reading and learning about the different mini bikes you folks have.
I think it's a great forum with a lot of creative and informative members sharing their knowledge and resources.

Monster Moto is set to release their MM-B212 I believe Oct 1st of this year. I would appreciate any input, advice or comments to my questions. I looked at their website and it has a few details but that's about it. They did reply with a email
directing me back to that page. The B212 does not have rear suspension and my 67 year old back is prepared for that.

Are the front pegs more forward or more centered in the middle?
Est. seat height
Handlebar height
Ground clearance
Wheelbase
The fenders and seat look green?

Thank you
Jake

You know as much as anyone. I've been trying to get more info since the MM-B212 was announce nearly a year ago. I've only seen two pictures and the bike appeared to be nearly all black in both.

MM-B212.jpg

Here are a couple more photos I found on the net.
These will give a another sense of scale, the guy maybe looks to be about 6' or more.
I'm not sure if I like the pegs centered in the frame but I guess a bolt on would work to move them forward.
Just kicking some questions around, does the MM-B212 look bigger than a Coleman or Trailmaster?

04.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, What would you or others suggest that's in current production with suspension for a 6'4'' 225 guy?
[MENTION=54903]Raskin[/MENTION] ,he's off line I guess as he's in Florida , look at his pics , he just bought one ( I cant think of the name ) and loves it !

Thanks for the reply, What would you or others suggest that's in current production with suspension for a 6'4'' 225 guy?
[MENTION=54903]Raskin[/MENTION] ,he's off line I guess as he's in Florida , look at his pics , he just bought one ( I cant think of the name ) and loves it !
Yes Raskin is off line and probably will be for a week or 2...

Here is the thread he posted on the MB200-2 that he bought and is pretty happy with,

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/o...mb200-2-a.html

Doug

Jake,

I have the Trailmaster MB200-2 and really enjoy it. I am only 5' 10", but I am 200lb and it has no problem hauling my fanny around. The suspension would easily handle you without bottoming out. The TAV is awesome. The brake (rear drum only) is the weak point. I put the EBC grooved pads in and they helped, but they still give out after repeated hard stops (this thing has no problem hitting 40mph bone stock). If you are looking for a road/gravel bike this is likely it.

Here is my thread from when I first bought it in May..https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/baja-mini-bikes/143973-mb200-2-arrived.html

If you have any questions, just ask away.

Jake,

I have the Trailmaster MB200-2 and really enjoy it. I am only 5' 10", but I am 200lb and it has no problem hauling my fanny around. The suspension would easily handle you without bottoming out. The TAV is awesome. The brake (rear drum only) is the weak point. I put the EBC grooved pads in and they helped, but they still give out after repeated hard stops (this thing has no problem hitting 40mph bone stock). If you are looking for a road/gravel bike this is likely it.

Here is my thread from when I first bought it in May..https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/baja-mini-bikes/143973-mb200-2-arrived.html

Jake I forgot that you got one too.....

Doug

Last edited:
This is where i bought mine..got it in 5 days, only fuss is the bike needs a larger tooth sprocket to do any offroading,I've had to re-gear every bike I've bought so is minor thing ...scroll down to see specs..it's large for a minibike..long wheelbase..sweet price.... TrailMaster MB200-2 Mini Bike .. IMG_20170907_112010.jpg ..the red bike behind is a Coleman ct200u and it's big..the mb200-2 is way longer

Last edited:
Yes I read your post and thanks for the link. Are the front forks solid with a good quality center stem attached at the frame?
What is the width of the handle bars? Are there after market fenders to cover more of the tires? Newbie alert question- does it have a swing arm for the rear shocks to pivot? No hurry on the reply, enjoy your weekend.
Jake,

Yesterday I went to Tractor Supply and sat on a Coleman camo model to check it for size-too small. Seeing your MB200-2 with your CT200u I can clearly see the size difference. Thanks for posting those photos.
This is where i bought mine..got it in 5 days, only fuss is the bike needs a larger tooth sprocket to do any offroading,I've had to re-gear every bike I've bought so is minor thing ...scroll down to see specs..it's large for a minibike..long wheelbase..sweet price.... TrailMaster MB200-2 Mini Bike .. View attachment 99871 ..the red bike behind is a Coleman ct200u and it's big..the mb200-2 is way longer

I received another email reply from Monster Moto.
My questions were simple enough I thought. Please provide weight, length, width, ground clearance etc. for the MM-B212.
So far I think looking at the photos posted earlier in this thread if the tires are 19" than the OAL length should 60"+
My wife is funny...she says pick one your not getting any younger.

Capture.JPG