Monster Moto MM-B80 & MM-B105 with Front Suspension!

Daniel Coop

Hells yeah, I will definitely be looking out for those... I love the MBX11 forks. They are smooth and make for a nice rider. Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=56569]Charles S[/MENTION]

I looked at the photos again and noticed that the Monster Moto logo appears to be cast into the fork lowers rather than being a decal; unusual for a cheap minibike. A removable decal would be preferable for anyone wanting to use the forks on something other than a Monster Moto, but a cast in logo probably wouldn't be a deal breaker if the price is right. There's a possibility that the photos are of prototypes and that production units will have decals; such things are fairly common. Another possibility is that the logos were photoshopped and ended up looking like they protrude. I sent a message inquiring about the availability of fork assemblies; MM is pretty good about replying so maybe I'll know more next week.

I received a reply from MM today:

"Good afternoon,
At this time we do not have a date as to when we will be offering the suspension separate from the bike."

Not much to go on, but the use of "when" rather than "if" is encouraging.

[MENTION=55384]Daniel Coop[/MENTION]