Montgomery Ward frame

Im looking for a Montgomery ward mini bike frame to buy. I would like one soon if possible reply if you have one. PS. I am also looking for a tote gote

mybiz

Were are you from fill in your location it would help i seen a rare tote goat in Saint Louis CL For $250 and it was nice/correct/original:wink:

I am in Ann Arbor Michigan. But i mainly looking for a montgomery ward thats a little to much for a tote gote since im not really looking for them thanks tho.

mybiz

whoa backup

I am in Ann Arbor Michigan. But i mainly looking for a montgomery ward thats a little to much for a tote gote since im not really looking for them thanks tho.
This is what you wrote
"Im looking for a Montgomery ward mini bike frame to buy. I would like one soon if possible reply if you have one. PS. I am also looking for a tote gote

Plus you posted this http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bikes-parts-wanted/20171-tote-gote-wanted.html

Plus $250 for the tote goat i'm talking of is cheap now is it me or you that is really:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

mybiz

Depends do you want to pay shipping on a monkey wards:question4:
email this posting to a friend kansas city craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Minibike Old school, Vintage, Montgomery Wards, Heavy duty. - $85 (Lees's Summit)

Date: 2009-10-01, 8:33PM CDT
Reply to: sale-3fbkh-1402212873@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

These were some of the best frames ever. Very heavy duty and with changable jackshaft. Great band brake. This frame has a swing arm on rear and shocks can be added for the smoothest of rides. Needs rear tire but front is good shape. This frame was the bomb. Own a piece of history. Might trade for an outboard?? Let me know what you got. Call 816 729 8366

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1402212873