Montgomery Ward T777/CESTAD Buffalo ?????

monty

Saw this in an add. Looks like a Montgomery Ward T777 or CESTAD Buffalo, but I have never seen one with rear suspension.

Any Ideas on what this could be ? Your help would be much appreciated.

monty

I spoke with the owner and he told me it has a TOTE GOTE label on the front fork plate.

I searched the Tote Gote sites and couldn't find any info on a model like this.

I understand that the Bonham Tote Gote branch of the company made alot of prototypes and small production runs of mini bikes that have very little to no documentation at all.

Anybody see one of these before or knows anything about this model ????

71dodge

its not a toat goat its a Montgomery Wards T777 trail sport i own one the suspention its home made its called a buffalo look at this BUFFALO MINIBIKE i have the same exact bike the suspention is not right and it should say T777 on the front the toat goat sticker sombody prob put on there

its not a toat goat its a Montgomery Wards T777 trail sport i own one the suspention its home made its called a buffalo look at this BUFFALO MINIBIKE i have the same exact bike the suspention is not right and it should say T777 on the front the toat goat sticker sombody prob put on there
G.D Dodge.... you are getting pretty smart with these old bikes. :thumbsup: Yeah, I couldn't say for sure what it IS but I know for a fact it is not a Tote Gote. They never made anything like that.

yea it had the 5hp briggs that was on the barstool it was slow on the take off but when that big thing got going holy crap that thing flew but it wasnt the original motor it came with a tec 8hp and the gas tank was mounted up in front and it was gravity feed the tank was mounted to the frame

right right... yeah I should get on that for ya huh? :lol: I'll tell ya what. I will quit on this friggin junkyard clown bike thing and go mess with it right now. Needs to happen anyways.