montgomery ward terrain cycle

I recently bought a terrain cycle and the left side (looking from front) wobbles? Bearing maybe? And the whole left shaft and sprocket wobble pretty bad any ideas as to what i need to replace and where to get parts? does any other rear end interchange?

Welcome adidas : Well as with all information would or should be based on pictures of what you have. they made a lot of different models of the Terrain Cycle's. and there are a lot of them with people on this OldMiniBikes section. Just put up pictures of the machine and of the problem area.
Steve :scooter:

Sounds like the bushings in the differential are worn out. Maybe bearings on the axle too.. Could be rim... or tire... Start with swapping tires from one side to the other. If it does the same thing on the opposite side I would say tire and or rim. If you grab the axle where it goes into the differential and it is loose then the bushings are probably toast too and then if you keep riding the gears will wear and be junk.... I bought a differential off YELLOWHAND and swapped my axles with the new differential and gears from the one from him. LIKE NEW again.... Randy

thanks for the help im picking up a new set of rims n tires this week i got really lucky and found a set of 21-12-8 carlisles and ill go from there. as you can see ive got it stripped i put a first coat of paint on last night and the second coat on tonite now to find a suitable seat as the one that was on it is rotted i also removed the twist grip throttle and installed a new throttle cable and finger throttle. and a big thank you for posting the manual its greatly appreciated i will be posting more pictures soon as the project progresses