Montgomery Wards Minibike

It has spark. Took engine off to look for color match. I decided that I have too many projects.

$450 plus shipping. If you want just the rolling frame, make me an offer. I will keep the motor and torg converter for another project that I am working on.

Shipped from Zip 95630 Folsom, CA

Last edited:
minibike

Whats the price for the roller without the engine and tav
Is the seat original design and the wheels?
shipping to Folsom PA.
FRANK

Whats the price for the roller without the engine and tav
Is the seat original design and the wheels?
shipping to Folsom PA.
FRANK
I think the PO said it is the original seat. The bottom has been replaced.

The wheels look original to me but I don't know for sure.

I will take $250 for the roller plus shipping.

look at the picture to compare the seat and wheels.

Nice survivor, sure will be a shame to separate that original engine and TAV from it's frame. How many minibikes do you see in this state? Not trying to piss on the thread so let's not argue, just making an observation as a member who likes original American minibikes. It's worth far more whole once restored and it's all there, if it were local I'd have it in my shop by now and on the table right after the build off bike forsaking the others in line to get this sweetheart back looking right. Original color and all!:thumbsup:

It is yours however and therefore yours to do with as you see fit so good luck on your sale with all sincerity.:thumbsup:

Those guys in CA and Michigan have mini bikes everywhere.:deal:
Yes but this beauty is on the west coast, I'd love to get my hands on a complete survivor small wheel bike. I've found big stuff intact but only a couple of small 6" wheel or less with every part there engine and all. A rare thing now even up there in Ohio and getting more so all the time. I'd sure do a 100% restoration on it without a doubt. I have a Roper I'm gathering parts for one at a time and it's tough and damn expensive, especially if here and Ebay is the only source for parts. The guys here at least ask real world prices more times than not.:thumbsup:

Nice survivor, sure will be a shame to separate that original engine and TAV from it's frame. How many minibikes do you see in this state? Not trying to piss on the thread so let's not argue, just making an observation as a member who likes original American minibikes. It's worth far more whole once restored and it's all there, if it were local I'd have it in my shop by now and on the table right after the build off bike forsaking the others in line to get this sweetheart back looking right. Original color and all!:thumbsup:

It is yours however and therefore yours to do with as you see fit so good luck on your sale with all sincerity.:thumbsup:
After thinking about it, you are right, it would be a shame. If it does not sell complete, I will put it back in the shed for another day.