Motor city minis 2nd annual mini bike show and swap

Motor city minis will be having our 2nd annual mini bike show and swap meet sunday march 30th , 2014. $3 general addmission, $20 10x10 dealer spots, $10 per bike entry fee. Doors open at 9am for general addmission. Dealers can setup as early as 7am. No early bird general addmission! Show judging starts @12pm. Winners will be announced and trophies presented @3pm. Address is 22385 ecorse rd, taylor mi 48180. Can call 313-908-4844 for any further information. 6 different classes ; peoples choice, restored, unrestored, custom, rat rod, drag bike. 1st place trophies awarded. Indoor heated facility.
The first event went great and we expect the second one will be even bigger and better!

Pics!

We will be taking pictures of all the bikes in the show. You can buy an 8 x 11 picture framed at the shop for $10 after april 6. The quality is great and a great way to remember your bike at the show!

I'll be there. If I can get my frijole together by then I will bring it along. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

vendors!

We have been asked alot about how early can vendors get in. Vendors can set up as early as 7pm Saturday night and 7am Sunday morning. The property will be watched all night for security reasons.

I was there too. Picked up a couple items ive been looking for. Nice crowd. Brian put cheezy in his own booth at the back of the place to keep the line from interfering with the fire exit. Hehe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

still can't figure out how to work your camera eh' troll :facepalm:
He owns exclusive right to all pics from the events. I only get 30% from each pic I sign of me. The last guy that got caught with a camera....had to sit next to Jeep all day as punishment. And we all know there is only so much leprechaun a man can stand. :laugh:

jeep4me

The only line I saw there, was the line waiting to buy all my gems I had for sale.
I had two autographed Cheezy pictures for sale, but couldn't sell either one. Brian actually threatened to kick me out of the show for displaying them.

The only line I saw there, was the line waiting to buy all my gems I had for sale.
I had two autographed Cheezy pictures for sale, but couldn't sell either one. Brian actually threatened to kick me out of the show for displaying them.
OHHH...you were the high priced Leprechaun everybody was talking about :laugh:. And those pics you had was just my face glued to your midget body and it look like a 3 year old forged my signature.....kinda disturbing :blink: