Motor Vibration ?

Are you sure its the motor. Give the bike a once over making sure everything is tight.
My two thoughts were check the motor mounts and the wheel bearings. Make sure they aren't shot

yes everything is tight it is a new motor i put a header ,valve springs ,90mm main jet,and air filter. i just mounted it to the frame and let it run and when i rev the motor it`s fine it vibrates real bad on the deceleration there is no chain or clutch on the motor yet so i was wondering if it might be internal like a bad rod or somthing ???

O i thought you meant it vibrated when you ride it. Thats why i thought it was the wheel bearings. But since your not moving that cant be the problem.
If the engine runs and revs fine then I doubt its anyting internal.
But I am guessing the governer was removed because you upgraded it.
It might just be a characteristic of your engine that you cant do anything about.

yeah i talking to a friend that has worked on clones he said it is most likley the crank is not balanced . it happens that`s why their only $99 i can pay to have it balanced or buy another clone , or save $400.00 for a honda !!! i`ll buy a clone for now.:doah: