Mounted new ARC Billet flywheel.. And here is a small idea for when you do.

I just installed the new ARC Billet Flywheel and thought I would share a small idea I had. I wrote the coil gap on the coil for future reference. Also notice how I slide the air filter rubber past the mount and then clamped it down, it now has no way of slipping off if hit while off road. Cause there's nothing like looking down to see your air filter is gone while dirt riding!

Last edited:

rmm727

The mistake most people make when installing those filters is that they use a screwdriver to tighten them down. If you use a 1/4" drive ratchet they don't come off.

Make sure you oil that filter. Many just bolt on a go but they are supposed to be oiled.

X-2 ^^^^ If nothing else go to the parts store and get some K&N oil for that filter. Your engine Is looking good !

I bumped the air filter twice and it popped off pretty easily, I used a ratchet but to get it tight enough it started stripping the hose clamp, I did it like it is in the picture as I don't want to take the chance of it coming off and sucking dirt into the carb. I already have K&N filter oil which I will use before taking it out. Lots of snow here now though. Thanks for the advice. :thumbsup: