MTD part out

Engine that was sold is NOW up for sale again. Here's some info:
Model: 143-581002
Serial: 858 12567

engine runs great, and strong. We don't know if it's a 3.5hp or a 3hp for sure. it does have the cast iron cylinder sleave, and is a great little engine.

For sale for $100.00 plus shipping anywhere in the Lower 48. PM ME.

Hey guys..engine still available. Dropping the price on this sweet little engine. I am looking to get $80 on this sweet little running engine. It needs nothing!!

Hi Dan, I just bought 2 HS motors in the past 2 months. One was a almost new complete 3.5hp and the other one was a 3.5 hp that needed a carb cleaning and rebuild. I got both of them from different members for $80 and $ 85 shipped each. I would be interested in your motor for that price, not trying to low ball you at all, that's what I have been paying for them to put on small bikes to sell cheap or give away. Thanks for selling my brother in law the seat(brownboonie) it will work out great on his nephews bike to ride at Windber.:thumbsup: Thanks, Owen

$75 plus shipping.

Hey Owen...Well let me know if you want it. I'll even make this offer MORE attractive for ANYONE interested......running engine, needs nothing! Ready to install $75 plus shipping for this engine. Just want to get it out of the garage now.

Dan