murray track 2 minibike north carolina $300.00

great little mini bike 3.5hp motor runs good used twice, tires holding air, lots of tread on them, all works as it should... i just need it gone.. its in my way..

pick up only..$300.00 cash only.. i can meet right off of I95 exit 52a in north carolina

MiniBike Paul

Because when they came here from China they all went directly to the east coast. Whoever their biggest customer was, all there stores are in the east (please somebody help, who was the big retailer?).
When I bought mine, 1 in Indiana and 1 in Kentucky, there were many, many for sale back there, all around $150.00!! Popularity has driven the prices back up I notice.
I love mine, great to ride, great to look at!!

I noticed Teri loves yours too! I'll get one some day, hey Paul, how come you got two?
Neck, last time I talked to Paul, he told me he was thinking of selling one of his????? I have 2 myself but not for sale. I realy like mine. I bought both of mine in San Diego. One of the guys I bought one from had all the orginal paper work form when he bought it new there in San Diego. There are a few here in Cal. but not a lot.

MiniBike Paul

I think it is part of my excessive compulsive disorder! You know, "anything i do i over do"! IMHO, lots of guys on here will understand as they too are sufferers (for sure TCT is on the list!!)!! lol

The first one I bought out of Kentucky, the guy delivered to my buddies' shop in Indy - when it got there my friend reported that it looked brand new, almost untouched! So, I bought another one up in NW Indiana, more used, so I could leave the first one perfect!

First things first; they are about as cool to look at as a minibike gets!!

PLUS, they are great, great riders!! Fairly big wheels, suspended seat that really works, nice sitting position and a real comfy ride - Terry does enjoy it, actually everyone likes riding it! ToyCarTony has one or 2 as well, and as tall a guy as he is, I know he loves riding his too!!

Neck, as you know, the rider one has been used a lot - a few guys, including you I thought, have taken it for rides out behind my shop; also, when Shane's (AGK) racer broke at Ventura last year he even raced it!! At the "Fun Day" it was one of my loaner riders, all the little kids were given rides on it! Future plans call for it to be made into a hot rod mini, at which time I will start using the cherry as a rider!!!!

Oh oh, maybe I need to get another one???!!!

I just saw what you guys wrote - I did think about weeding one out, but have regained my senses and probably won't - I have too many loaner riders, but I think a couple of DB-30's and the Azusa are goimg to have to go, instead!! Sorry Neck, but if i change my mind and sell it, you get first shot!!

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
From the boat, a fisherman is at the mercy of the fish! I just have to be patient and see if I can reel something in! But if the Shark is biting, Great!! HOWYADOIN BUDDY?

Neck

Growing up is optional
Aww come on! the post is four days old it's had 200 reads and 11 hits none of which had anything to do with the interest in the sale of said bike! Saves having to bump the tread though! Your right, good exposure.

Neck

Growing up is optional
great little mini bike 3.5hp motor runs good used twice, tires holding air, lots of tread on them, all works as it should... i just need it gone.. its in my way..

pick up only..$300.00 cash only.. i can meet right off of I95 exit 52a in north carolina

It's all good!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Holy CRAP! You keep them in the house?! I would love to buy your Murray but as you can see, I'm a long way from exit 52A!!

still for sale any takers , i need cash i was one of the many hit by the tornado here in nc.. i had no insurance, lost one of my car's,hit by a tree (here's a pic of the car) also had a tree fall threw my roof of my home..

(pictures before the tornado)

Last edited: