Murray track 2

Nice bike. Never saw a red one before. Just blue. Depending how old your son is id say just leave it like that and ride. Unless your son is you. Lol then throw a 212 predator on it.

If you ever get a flat, the wheels are standard issue wheelbarrow tire/wheel assemblies.

You might want to check the air filter as my two sons Track 2 minibikes roached the air filters pretty quickly.

BTW - I have never seen red before either - just blue.

CarPlayLB

Thanks YOOP!
The red Murrays are few and far between. I have only seen two other ones!
Not a big opportunity to get more from the Tec motor. It does run well and will serve you hours of fun! Do the normal maintenance. Change the filter, keep the carb clean, with clean fuel, lube the clutch via the zerk fitting(just not too much!)and ride it like ya stole it!
Once you have the need to go faster is when you need to be creative. The Pred motors barely fit with stock tank and the angle of the rear down tubes and center mounted shock are all obstacles for headers, intake, etc. Ya got get creative and know a good welder!
Best mod I did was make a strut that runs from the rear brake cable anchor to the engine plate. There is a lot of flex in the cable anchor. This will make it solid and the brake will work much better! I can lock mine up and I am a trim 250!...not on the white bike yet, but on the purple one below

Twid

I have the h35 in my chicks mini it is a runner never had a problem with it. I ride it every day and have never found any aftermarket parts for it.
Biggest mini bike mistake I've made was getting a predator 212, if it will fit with no mods and you wanna kick the snot out let it get rained on lay it on its side use it as an anchor or a learning experience I guesse it would be fine cuz they are cheap. Support the USA and buy America please.

Twid

I have the h35 in my chicks mini it is a runner never had a problem with it. I ride it every day and have never found any aftermarket parts for it.
Biggest mini bike mistake I've made was getting a predator 212, if it will fit with no mods and you wanna kick the snot out let it get rained on lay it on its side use it as an anchor or a learning experience I guesse it would be fine cuz they are cheap. Support the USA and buy America please.

Sorry I have the h30 still turns 27 mph and it's fun for chasing the neighbors cats

Thanks everyone, great forum. It's been years since I ride one. I'm 250# and this thing will tote me with no problem. Gonna turn the governor down so my son and cruise it.

WHERE DID YOIU GET THE GAS TANK
You can find an assortment of spun aluminum fuel tanks here.
https://www.spunaluminumgastanks.com/

They aren't available in polished finish. Brushed finish is standard but you can request smooth/unbrushed finish then polish it yourself or pay a polisher (do not order brushed finish if you intend to polish it, you would need to remove too much material and the tanks are made of very thin material (.063", about 1/16") and the "brushing" cuts into that.

CarPlayLB

WHERE DID YOIU GET THE GAS TANK
I had that tank made to fit that bike specifically. I found some small aluminum tanks on eBay, bought the cap, and made the brackets. Had a friend glue it together with tig glue! LOL It is aluminum that I lost my fingerprints on when I polished it! Get creative and find something to make your own tank. @BFHPKH2

I want to replace my rear wheel and would like to know where I can find a rear wheel set up with sprocket on the same side and put a hydraulic brake on the side where the current brake clamp is located. Any idea where I can find a wheel to fit the Murray track 2?