my DB 6.5 dream came true

hi everyone! im new to the forums! well my DB30 dream all started when i was home on R&R from Iraq. i purchased a green DB from Joe Sports when it was going out of business my buddy worked there and said that i needed it so i said what the hay might as well. after the purchase i found this website! so while i was back in Iraq i read everything i could in these forums! decided that the 6.5 is the only way to go and when i got home it was time to mod! i seen a few DB's that were military themed so i decided to make one of my own! not as good but i just dont have the skills the other guys have ha! well here are a few pics of my DB, couldn't be more happy with it!! :thumbsup:

den35

That is awsome work.Looks like it actually is military issue.:thumbsup:

Will you bring it with you on your next tour of duty?May just become a new combat unit.
The 1DBLMCU's(1st DoodleBug Light Mobile Combat Unit)

LOL!!! so true OldMan! i have spent too many hours in the motor pool PMCSing (Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services) vehicles to make sure there ready to go on a mission! always had something wrong with the vehicle i was taking lol :doah:

cxbra

GREAT bike! I think that the DB's are made to customize! If you aint going to kandy paint it, get the hell off it hahaha.