My Irish kids

When things turned real ugly in Ireland this nice young couple decided to leave.
The young man got a job in the mines.
The young lady got a job in a beauti shop.

By day my wife who scrapes hair off fat ladies lips and make one into two eyebrows looked atfter this nice Irish girl. By night the young fellow who was her boyfriend worked in the mine with me ( well not with me he was a contractor and I was great and powerful puller of switches and tagger of equipment ).

Things changed and they went home after putting some brass in pocket.
The young man was in my kitchen tonight. Back in Canada to do the winter in the mines and make more money.

They turned into the kids we never had ( well not like the kids I do have who argue with me lol ).
They young man showed me the pictures and drawings of the house he is building in Ireland. They anounced the wedding that has my wife going nuts, things going good for the young lady in Ireland that opened her own shop now.
And Me thinks we will go to Ireland this summer when they get married.

Lesson to be learned:
Never pass up the oppertunity if you can to help someone.
You never know you might make a friend for life and find you adopted someone eles kids for while. Maybe someday someone will do the same for yours.
And the father of the young lady in will get to meet.
I already know he makes some god awful moon shine ( Poo- Cheen, I butcher that but sound it out ). I can no figuere what he says on the Pone but we have us some drinkin to do......

My thought for the day:
Random act of kindness.
Do more of them and they come back with interest.