My latest project

Yes they are very similar. BONANZA came first I'm sure but the General Alliance bikes are every bit as comfortable to ride if you are a taller guy. And usually more affordable.

Yes they are very similar. BONANZA came first I'm sure but the General Alliance bikes are every bit as comfortable to ride if you are a taller guy. And usually more affordable.
im vertically challenged and the bonanza and trailhorse fit me well.......I hope mine turns out as clean and nice as yours

Looks like someone has been to Glenn's Surplus for tires, and you know the MI boys are gonna rag on you about that seat. Seriously, the bikes look great. I guess Trail Horses used flat and rounded spoke mags...I've seen both.

Looks like someone has been to Glenn's Surplus for tires, and you know the MI boys are gonna rag on you about that seat. Seriously, the bikes look great. I guess Trail Horses used flat and rounded spoke mags...I've seen both.
Lol...Yeah It's like this. I have 3 people that want to buy it as soon as it's done. And they have all given me a budget to stay on. Everyone of them wants it for the kids and told me a new seat wasn't worth the extra $100 to them. I am not that big of a fan of the Blazers and decided to concentrate my efforts on the Trail Horses.