My MacFest and FunDay Photos

The GT guys Cat's where bitchen! In my space across from GT. I watched them line up. One Cat after the other. Chrome engines, chrome parts, chrome wheels top custom seats! HOT>>>HOT>>>engines! Custom mini bikes utopia!

Old mini's like Rapid Rob's Hiawatha, Awsome powell to the power house drag bikes!

One person said to me,"boy's with toy's". My reply, "Men, just remembering how to have fun!".

Sorry I had to leave early. My health is still not 100%. But getting there!

It was great seeing the faces that go with these OldMiniBikes handles! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Bullhead

PS, I have had four people ask about mini bikes today. After seeing my FunDaY#3 tee shirt! Kool!

Had a guy come to my shop today and was blown away by the few bikes I have here. He mentioned having a Bonanza and a Taco 99

Says he will go to funday nxt year for sure. Also told him about the site, so maybe he'll join up.

MiniBike Paul

Mac Fest And Fun Day were a Blast, C u all next year, with more CATS... GT'S Hobbies...:grind:
Ralph is the owner of GT Hobbies and the unofficial leader of the Cat Bikes guys! This group is the most amazing bunch of bikes ever - amazingly impressive, 35 bitchin Cats, painted, chromed and each one done up super cool!

I called Rafeal (Ralph) monday and thanked him (them!) for attending Funday #3 and was extremely gratified, and flattered, that he assured me they would be back for Funday #4 next September, and "with a lot more Cats!"

Thank You!!