My Outlawfabshop drag frame winter project

125ccCrazy

I just got my frame from Mark (Outlawfabshop) friday....all I can say is WOW!! Mark did a great job building this frame... The bike will receive a warmed over Briggs World Formula....

Some of the added features are custom aluminum jackshaft mounts, alum triple trees, removeable handlebars....

125ccCrazy

Randi, that is very nice :hammer::hammer::thumbsup:
it's cool Mark, you'll like it when you see it...
Now,if ya just knew a engine builder.:laugh:

Can't wait to see what you do with this one.:thumbsup:
yeah I gotta find someone to put me an engine together :laugh:

Nice frame. I can't wait to see what you put in it. :thumbsup:
the WF will look and be built real similar to the engine going on Crazy Horse

One thing I started thinking about is a little bigger wheel/tire on the rear and a taller front tire :shrug:.... there is alot of real estate on the rear that can be filled up...:thumbsup:

mark does awesome work i had the pleasure of meeting him sunday at the mini bike races....real nice guy and i'm gonna have him do my frame aswell!

125ccCrazy

Great looking bike. What is the wheel base on the bike and how wide is your rear tire?
wheel base center to center on the axles is 52.5"....the rear wheel is a Douglas 6" x 6" with a 13/6.50-6 Carlisle tire

I'l thinking about going with an 8 x 6 wheel with a 15-6.50-8 Hoosier or if it will fit a 16-8.50-8 on an 8x8 wheel.... I'm not concerned about spin for the reason to go bigger, just cosmetics.....

it will look A SHIT TON better with more meat on the back DO IT UP!
wheel base center to center on the axles is 52.5"....the rear wheel is a Douglas 6" x 6" with a 13/6.50-6 Carlisle tire

I'l thinking about going with an 8 x 6 wheel with a 15-6.50-8 Hoosier or if it will fit a 16-8.50-8 on an 8x8 wheel.... I'm not concerned about spin for the reason to go bigger, just cosmetics.....