My Outlawfabshop drag frame winter project

Coool, serious machine dude! Yah, we'll have to meet up when warm weather returns.:thumbsup:

I know a good engine bldr if you still need one...hes over by Bellevue and is gonna do up my LO next week. He's got a dyno....

buckeye

I know a good engine bldr if you still need one...hes over by Bellevue and is gonna do up my LO next week. He's got a dyno....[/QUOTE]

:laugh:, yeah, Randi prolly needs a few pointers.

Bellvue, that's almost to Tiffin.

125ccCrazy

Coool, serious machine dude! Yah, we'll have to meet up when warm weather returns.:thumbsup:

I know a good engine bldr if you still need one...hes over by Bellevue and is gonna do up my LO next week. He's got a dyno....
I'm good.:thumbsup:.... I do all my own engine stuff except machine work, that I have a local shop do for me.....Thanks though... although a dyno would be cool...

125ccCrazy

well I won't be setting up the rear wheel this week... APS called me yesterday and teh VanK wheel is out of stock until next week...I could have went with a Douglas wheel but with the 4+4 bolt pattern the Douglas wheel has the lugnut bumps around the bolt holes where as the Vank is smooth...it's just cosmetics but I like the looks of the VanK better so I'll wait til it comes in....hopefully I'll have the Hoosier this week but I don't know since it's coming from Maryland....

BOOOO! im gonna copy your rear rim and tire package when i get my frame cause i want more meat ( if u dont mind )

well I won't be setting up the rear wheel this week... APS called me yesterday and teh VanK wheel is out of stock until next week...I could have went with a Douglas wheel but with the 4+4 bolt pattern the Douglas wheel has the lugnut bumps around the bolt holes where as the Vank is smooth...it's just cosmetics but I like the looks of the VanK better so I'll wait til it comes in....hopefully I'll have the Hoosier this week but I don't know since it's coming from Maryland....

125ccCrazy

BOOOO! im gonna copy your rear rim and tire package when i get my frame cause i want more meat ( if u dont mind )
well lets see how this fits first LOL..... I'll snap a pic of the tire under it when it gets here to give you an idea of how it looks..... I have a 10" pocket bike front wheel I'm gonna throw on it and see how it looks and fits...that may be a tad tall for the front....I might have to go an X7 8" wheel....

i have a 10 inch pocket bike rim too for the front ill like to see how it would look i think it will look too big but not sure

well lets see how this fits first LOL..... I'll snap a pic of the tire under it when it gets here to give you an idea of how it looks..... I have a 10" pocket bike front wheel I'm gonna throw on it and see how it looks and fits...that may be a tad tall for the front....I might have to go an X7 8" wheel....

125ccCrazy

I received my Hoosier today,,, I think it's gonna work out pretty good..... The 10" pocket bike front wheel looks perfect on the bike, only thing I need to do for that is get someone to bore the bearing recess in the wheel to 1 3/8" so I can run a standard 5/8" i.d bearing and 5/8 axle....

I'll grab pics tomorrow....

The wheels that I'm taking off this bike will be going on a db30 after it gets de-doodled

i got a sweet 10 inch front rim i hope i like it cant wait to see it i cant wait to have my made im gonna call outlaw fab 1 day this week to get this show on the road

I received my Hoosier today,,, I think it's gonna work out pretty good..... The 10" pocket bike front wheel looks perfect on the bike, only thing I need to do for that is get someone to bore the bearing recess in the wheel to 1 3/8" so I can run a standard 5/8" i.d bearing and 5/8 axle....

I'll grab pics tomorrow....

The wheels that I'm taking off this bike will be going on a db30 after it gets de-doodled

125ccCrazy

This is the front wheel I want to run..I'm gonna see about having the wheel bored for 1 3/8 bearings so I can run a standard 5/8 axle.... The Hoosier is gonna look pretty meaty on there.... If I ever go bigger on the engine I'll have enough tire :thumbsup: