Need a rupp roadster or hustler engine plate

I need a lower section or pictures so I can recreate a lower section of a rupp roadster or hustler motor plate. I have one that someone cut the angle plate and did a flat plate conversion. I want to reconstruct the plate and can fab it but need photos and dimensions or a bare frame. Ease let me know what you have or if you can assist.

Have you thought about buying another frame? It might be easier than going through all that trouble of recreation. Frames are every where, I even have a couple extra frames laying around. They are fairly cheap but shipping is what makes the cost go up. If no one posts pictures, then I can do it tomorrow. I'm busy tonight.

Than you all for the pictures and offers. I do not mind recreating the parts and I have looked at frames but they are a fortune to ship. Bike buddy, what do you want for the lower section if the frame. I am interested as the lower part would be cheaper to ship.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Thank you sir. Maybe if you can do clear wrap so border don't have to inspect shipping wont kill me
:thumbsup: They will check anyway, to make sure I didn't stuff something in the tubing. :laugh:

Do you want the foot pegs OR loose the weight ? ( no grips anyway )

Last edited:

markus

remember there are 2 different frames, 1970 and 1971-up so depending on what you bike originally was you need to go with, or downtubes arent gonna line up, angles will be off, swingarms different..............

the one buddy cut is a 1970

Markus do you have a way of telling year. I do not have a plate/sticker under the seat. I do have 12 inch spoke wheels and everything else appears to be original. I will compare pics tonight and see. Will also post a pic of my bike

The fork tube is a little longer on the 1971-up frames, and (more importantly and easily recognizable) has a welded STOP at the top center of the fork tube. (Very easy to see) The 1970's do not have this stop on the fork tube.
Michael

Thank you. If the difference is length then I can extend or
Shorten the down tube to get the proper angle. I was more worried about having to deal with tube diameter sizes

Looks like I have a 71 and up frame. The tubes are over an inch and I have the steering stop.... Bummer was hoping bike boys fix would work.