need help... i think.

i obtained a 212 from HF that was a return apparently so im not sure what may have been done to it. the gov is there, the oill sensor is there the only problem was it ripped my arm off starting it. i checked the valve lash and noticedthe rockers are idifferent than my other 212, turns out this one is a 2021 and i dont know if that means anything or not. any way when im turning the motor over from the fan side im feeling a slight grindy spot and a for sure place that its kindof sitting into? istarted it and it is clacking its backside off and there are blue flames coming out of the exhaust port (muffler is removed) suggestions?

If it is guaranteed, take it back. You say that is was returned so maybe you got at a big discount with no guarantee. What you are describing sounds like the ignition timing is off, which means the flywheel has slipped. As noted above in post # 2 check that the key, and the slots in both the flywheel and the crankshaft are lined up perfectly. If not remove the flywheel and reinstall correctly.

took it down and slapped it up over and over till finally it jammed which is when i discovered the loose magneto thingie. allll beat to shit gotta get a new one or dig up something that will work