Need help ID mini bike

Hey everyone I have a buddy that has a mini bike frame boxed up for years that im going to buy from him. Im looking to see if anyone has any info on it or knows what it is. Im pretty sure the forks are from something else and appear a little small. Thanks for the help.

17668808_10155276047407873_1347701221_o.jpg 17670646_10155276046217873_1487316053_o.jpg 17693128_10155276050697873_1868371840_o.jpg

It's a Grand Prix just like the forks say but those forks are from a different model.. Looks like it's a bunch of left over N.O.S. parts put together.

Last edited:
Yep Tom is right its a Grand Prix with some different nos parts , I think there was a guy on here at one time that showed most of the parts you have there. These bikes were sold under many different names like Deltek, Dekson, and maybe Small Engines or something like that. They were Taiwan made bikes.
Here is a pic of my Grand Prix.

Heres is the link to his thread....just click on it.

His user name was MiniGene and says he was in Illinois....and most of the parts you have was in his thread. I think Efenal might have been the manufacture .

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFqQcxJjU0KBpKJv8vWY7mht8Ay_A

Last edited:
This is the model that those forks would belong to.

The fork version the original poster showed above would have had an extra supporting plate welded on the base of the handle bars, that's why there's an extra bolt hole toward the front center. Those forks are just like mine (it's a Terra), and mine apparently is the exact same bike as a Pony 222 model. This is all very interesting. You guys have a wealth of knowledge. I have another post trying to learn about a mini bike I acquired if anyone can shed more light on these Terra bikes. I'd like to know what year mine is. There was one older thread that was very informative I learned a lot here quickly . Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey everyone I have a buddy that has a mini bike frame boxed up for years that im going to buy from him. Im looking to see if anyone has any info on it or knows what it is. Im pretty sure the forks are from something else and appear a little small. Thanks for the help.

View attachment 95488 View attachment 95489 View attachment 95490

Hey One BadMini did you ever buy those items from your buddy? I'd be interested in the forks they are the same as my Terra 222 model