Need Help Identifying my Chappy

My dad got me this 13 years ago, within those 13 years it was started up once and I was told the carb needed cleaning

Ran the vin number to try and find out which specific model it is, and i think its an LB80-II HC but im not sure. Tried this site, had a "?" next to it
Yamaha scooter VIN information

Can someone help me please? this is my new project and I at least want to know what im working on.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Im just curious. Ive worked on cars all my life, so i know the basics of things.
But this is my first 2 stroke Ive worked on. I have some friends helping me out and giving me advice but id like some advice from someone that owns a chappy, or a 2 stroke.

What oil do I use? Theres a gas tank and an extra yellow tank which im assuming is the resovoir?. I feel dumb asking but the last thing i want to do is screw this beast up.

MikeBear

Here you go: Yamalube

Suzuki also makes an excellent 2 stroke oil. I would mix a little right in your gas at first, so it gets some oil before the oil injector kicks in. The worse that would happen if you use too much, is that it'll smoke more.

thankyou very much. Very happy I found this forum. Like i said i know cars but im pretty slow at learning new things, and want to do everything right the first time. On the chappy theres a yellow tank and a gas tank. Im assuming that the yellow tank is the Overflow/Resovoir? or do i need to put something in that tank as well