Need Help Regarding Pics On OldMiniBikes.

For the most part I have no trouble viewing picture that other members post on this site. However, once in a while someone will post pics that are so large that I can only see a small part of each picture. The rest is off the edges of my screen. Do I need to make a setting adjustment somewhere. Thanks, Ogy

I haven't tested it, but most likely the board software doesn't automatically resize pics. If people don't bother resizing them when hosting them that can happen.

When a large picture like that gets posted, just right click and "view image" will fit it to your screen. You can then zoom and pan if you want to see the available detail. Just hit the back button when you are done. That's how it works with firefox browser anyway. :thumbsup:

When a large picture like that gets posted, just right click and "view image" will fit it to your screen. You can then zoom and pan if you want to see the available detail. Just hit the back button when you are done. That's how it works with firefox browser anyway. :thumbsup:
Minikenny, I tried it and it worked great! I owe you big time. Thank you, Ogy

I haven't tested it, but most likely the board software doesn't automatically resize pics. If people don't bother resizing them when hosting them that can happen.
Strigoi, Talk about a voice from the past. Did you finally make parole..lol? Good to know that you're still around. Ogy

Buckeye.JPG
Some folks post really large detailed pics.

How's the Foxes Ogy?
Hello Tom, Just finished press fitting 20 jackshaft bearings and 20 steering neck bearing into the Foxes yesterday. Will begin trimming and installing fenders today. Things are moving along. In the pic the blue colors all look the same but there are actually three different shades. Ogy

Looks like the Fox assembly line circa 1968. What we are seeing is the frame line before final assembly. Ogy, you are amazing. And every frame is tagged.

Doc

Looks like the Fox assembly line circa 1968. What we are seeing is the frame line before final assembly. Ogy, you are amazing. And every frame is tagged.

Doc
Doc, I was surprised to see that you spotted the tags. I had to have some way to identify which bike was which. Each bike has it's own motor, seat, head and tail light, etc. I even have a spread sheet on the wall so I can tell them apart. I like your build off bike by the way. Wish I could work as quickly as you do and get those kind of results. Ogy