Need Help With Rupp Serial #94610

Hello, I need help identifying this mini bike. I found it in the woods behind a house I just bought and I am having trouble figuring out what year and model it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

29er

I have A similar Rupp frame with an aluminum ID tag like that one riveted to the frame under the seat. The serial number is 04819 is there anyone that can help identify it or lead me to where I can look up that Rupp serial number

I have A similar Rupp frame with an aluminum ID tag like that one riveted to the frame under the seat. The serial number is 04819 is there anyone that can help identify it or lead me to where I can look up that Rupp serial number
I have been looking everywhere myself. If I find anything I will let you know. Good Luck

From my list of serial numbers it fits into being a 1965 Rupp. There is no encoded information in the serial number, it is just a running production number from day one to 1970.

From my list of serial numbers it fits into being a 1965 Rupp. There is no encoded information in the serial number, it is just a running production number from day one to 1970.
Glad to hear that my Rupp Frame and I are from the same year. thanks for looking it up for me Sir

Hello, I need help identifying this mini bike. I found it in the woods behind a house I just bought and I am having trouble figuring out what year and model it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am pretty sure your serial is # 04610. That first digit looks like it is really a "0". No flat mounted Rupp minibikes had a "9" as the first digit from my records.