Need help

I have a juggernaut torque converter with a 12t sprocket. And my rear is a 58t sprocket. I have 15” tires. And a stage 5 engine. I wanna figure my potential top speed. My engine is more then good for 8500rpms. Any ideas or help available? 951FA43B-F087-4A16-8863-8CE835857877.jpeg

SAS289

The difficulty in putting the numbers into a speed calc is not knowing the exact ratio the Juggernaut produces once the belt has shifted. I have tried to figure this out from numbers others have mentioned.

Unlike the stock 30 series driver the Juggernaut still gets gear reduction after the belt shifts that I figure to be around 1.5:1.

So...

58/12=4.83 4.83X1.5=7.25

In the speed calc you would use 72 for your rear sprocket and a 10 sprocket to represent the 7.25:1 final ratio. Then add the tire size and RPM. The speed calc says 52 MPH at 8500 RPM. This is only a good guess because as I mentioned the exact ratio from the Juggernaut is not known. At least I haven't heard or read what it is anywhere.

If you GPS it let us know what you got. A tach with a max RPM recall would also be very helpful in figuring out the Juggernaut ratio.

Real nice bike and all but do you really want to cruise around at 7000 RPM doing 43 MPH or so?

If you're looking for a set up for top speed, get rid of the torque converter and run a disc clutch. The 3 disc clutch will run you $350-$400 though. If you watch any of the videos with guys that are serious about drag racing, you won't see any torque converters on those bikes. Those disc clutches aren't very good for regular riding though. My Bully 3 disc doesn't engage until 4,000rpm.

I'm running a 4.33 ratio (15t clutch, 65t rear) on my drag setup with a roughly 13" tall tire and it'll run a bit over 70mph at around 8,000rpm in the 1/4 mile.

If you're looking for a set up for top speed, get rid of the torque converter and run a disc clutch. The 3 disc clutch will run you $350-$400 though. If you watch any of the videos with guys that are serious about drag racing, you won't see any torque converters on those bikes. Those disc clutches aren't very good for regular riding though. My Bully 3 disc doesn't engage until 4,000rpm.

I'm running a 4.33 ratio (15t clutch, 65t rear) on my drag setup with a roughly 13" tall tire and it'll run a bit over 70mph at around 8,000rpm in the 1/4 mile.
WOW! Hang on when ya Goug'r Delbert! :eek::scooter:

I’m looking to have a rowdy street bike. Not really to race. But I’m gonna get a cheetah clutch and try it out. I used the juggernaut to have a good launch. I’m learning lol. Just started watching YouTube videos and build this engine and bike. Never done one in my life. So if I ditch the juggernaut and run a clutch what gearing would you recommend. I have a 56,58,60 tooth sprockets. And what should I get for my clutch.

SAS289

I would start by going simple and inexpensive with a standard 12 tooth clutch and the 60 tooth. Sure it won't have a torque converter launch but should work ok after 20-25 MPH once the bike gets rolling.