Need information on Foremost Mini Bike

Thank you for the pics. The first pic. is exactly the model I have.Do you know the year of that catologue ? Some one told me that is 1972-73 model. Again thanks for taking time out of your day to give me this, greatly appreciated.

1stlegendtx

Thank you for the pics. The first pic. is exactly the model I have.Do you know the year of that catologue ? Some one told me that is 1972-73 model. Again thanks for taking time out of your day to give me this, greatly appreciated.
From what I can tell if it has stripes on the fenders it's a 72 or 73.

got one

David from Scranton...I restored one I got from my uncle..has and intact origonal sticker on the front...took me a while to find out what I had also. my email brent.777@gmail.com I"ll send some before and after pics with a little history on it:smile:

WOW !! Hey, DuVoisin here. I also have that same Foremost Mini Bike. The one with the little square seat. It's kinda burnt orange in color. Rufff, but doable. Everything is there but the rear fender & kick stand. I'm almost 51 years old now and remember alot of these, and some Sears stuff too. I can't wait to restore it. And from the looks of the price in the catalog, 119.88 , I would guess more like 1967 to 69. Mine still has the org.motor I'll run the spec # and pin point that.The pic got me goin now can't wait to start on it !! P.S. this is the best MINI BIKE site ever.

good to hear

glad to hear of your restoration project...I had fun with mine. good luck with yours, can't wait to see before and after pics...keep us posted!!!

markus

They were always the 4.10/3.50-6 size on the all the Bird made and Arco versions of the "golden pinto" Not even sure if you could squeeze a 5.30 on at least he bird made frame with a fender :shrug: