Need odd size bearing

I'm looking to fit a DB30 rear wheel onto my Coleman CT200U. I want to keep the stock axle since that makes thing easier overall. I need 1.25" OD, 15mm ID bearings that are 10mm wide. I haven't found any with that spec with the limited searching I've done.

Have any of you guys had custom bearings made? I'm wondering how much it would cost. I'm thinking that I'd probably just want 4 of them which may be an issue with some places.

I could cut off the mounting tabs for the axle and run new ones that would work with a 1/2" axle, but then I'd have to find an axle that would work for me. Another option is to mill the axle down to 1/2" and re-thread it.

Addicted 2 Minis

Is your goal to run 6" wheels or to have disc brakes or both?. If you're looking to just run disc brakes, I would start to look for an 8" disc brake wheel and go from there. If your goal is to run 6" wheels and still keep the drum brake, I would look for an old DB30 drum brake wheel and go from there since it's already setup for drum brakes it may be an easier conversion. If your goal is to run both 6" wheel with disc brakes, I would stay with the original bearing ( 1.25 OD x 1/2 ID ) and use a 1/2" axle. I would also weld some thick 1/2" ID washers to the inside of the rear dropouts, line up the wheel then measure from the bearings to the washers and cut some spacers from another bearing spacer like what is found between the bearings inside the wheel. The inner spacer can be found online from either a DB30 or a Motovox MBX series mini or your old wheel may have one. You will have to weld a disc brake bracket to your frame similar to that of a Doodlebug if you go the disc brake route.

I want to stick with the 6" wheels because I just prefer the look of them over the 8". I also want to run the DB30 rear disc brake and plan on getting a hydraulic setup for it.

I've already talked to a buddy of mine at work about fabbing up some kind of mount for the caliper. He's built motorcycles from scratch for the Dirt Bag Challenge before (and just for fun) so it'll be easy for him to do. I could just have him weld some new tabs on for the axle too. Didn't really think about that.

Decided to try a pair of 32mm OD bearings from McMaster Carr and they ended up fitting perfectly. They were pricey, but made it super easy to get the wheel on.

It was only $50ish with shipping for them. Considering it only took a couple of minutes to get them installed it was worth it. I would have spent a bunch of time messing around with other ways to get it to work otherwise. Hey, time is money.