need pic of super bronc cover

can anyone tell me if the plastic clutch covers for the super broncs ,later mini bronc and trail broncs had a notch cut out in them ,on the backside by the driven part of clutch or are they origanally a solid piece of plastic? Would anyone have a picture of an original to help ,all the covers I've seen or had were busted up pretty bad.I'm in the process of making fiberglass covers for the super bronc but need to now for sure if the notch needs to be in them or not.Anyone with a picture would be a big help,thanks in advance for the help,Rick

tav 30 comet (modern, modified)

heres a couple of shots of the tav 30 that can be modified to fit the super bronc.

kc57 sent me these and also pointed out that they are new for only $15 each from BMIkarts. definitely an option, hope this helps. -freezerburn

toomanytoys

heres a couple of shots of the tav 30 that can be modified to fit the super bronc.

kc57 sent me these and also pointed out that they are new for only $15 each from BMIkarts. definitely an option, hope this helps. -freezerburn
That works, but it looks so funny with the driven hanging out. I would make a metal cover before I did that.

I have 2 orginal covers one is busted up bad, and one is nearly mint. I'd be interested in a nice fibreglass one if the price was right.

thanks randy,I think they were flat across the end by the driven end ,mine was in alot worse shape than yours ,covers will be made soon,might only be a few 5or6 a month:shrug:

are you :censure: kidding me?... the Day i get my (have to mod to fit) tav cover in the mail i see this??!!! nice work btw... i guess ill just "go with what i got" like i do sometimes. really tho, very nice job there 'chatten. -freezerburn

Shoot. I wanted one too but I see they are for the Broncs with left side drive. I have a VT7 and it just has a couple of brackets that bolt to the motor behind the driver. Doesn't look the same to me.:doah:

This may be what your talking about? Mike Peek (peekster) here on OldMiniBikes did one like this in stainless. If this is what you need he should be able to bend one up.

toomanytoys

VERY nice. If you get some made up I might be interested in one. I have an extra set of stickers, it would be nice to snap on one of those when my bike is in garage queen mode :-D

mybiz

Trail.. My cover is cut out underneath the driven there is no space between the driven & engine plate mine is a VT-5 My VT-812 has no cuts in the cover

Would any more pictures be out there of the different styles used on the heald bikes clutch covers,looking for the different styles used on the backs of the seat also. Thanks Rick