Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why you don't donate money to people on a forum. Not knocking those of you that did, as you obviously meant well. I'm just saying theirs a lot of messed up people out there who don't have any morals. Anyone contact the police about this? Sounds messed up.

Haven't been around much but was reading over this thread thinking "what a mess...I feel sorry for the people who got taken advantage of"...then I realized I was one of them...:doah:

Me and Tippy sent $100 on the last go-round....she sent $50 and I matched her offer....live and learn I guess....:shrug:

....Oh and having Evil Ed at Windber is like having Eric Clapton show up at your house to give you guitar lessons....:pimp:

Haven't been around much but was reading over this thread thinking "what a mess...I feel sorry for the people who got taken advantage of"...then I realized I was one of them...:doah:

Me and Tippy sent $100 on the last go-round....she sent $50 and I matched her offer....live and learn I guess....:shrug:

....Oh and having Evil Ed at Windber is like having Eric Clapton show up at your house to give you guitar lessons....:pimp:
Yes, Ed is EXACTLY like Eric Clapton, except he's not British!
:doah::doah::doah:

Your comment was bullshit. Dragging Ed into this for what? He has done more for this minibike site/members than anyone. How about you? Should we take up a donation for your shit box clone you can't sell for three years? Bitter because no one wanted to help get you to Windber? This thread was about people getting taken advantage of by another member. How was your post relevant?
Ed never once asked anyone to help him get to Windber. WE did that cause he actually contributes A LOT to the hobby in general and he's not a dick. :glare:

If you can't get the difference between that and Vic coming on here constantly posting his medical and financial woes to play on everybody's sympathies, then you're obviously an even bigger douche than all you douche posts make you out to be.

If the site's too "pussified" for ya, feel free to just piss off. You and your 15.4hp engine won't be missed.:thumbsup:

Yes, Ed is EXACTLY like Eric Clapton, except he's not British!
:doah::doah::doah:

I guess I missed something ? :laugh:

I think it's best we leave Jennifer Lawrence home. She'd probably want to spend all her time with me and then I wouldn't be able to have any fun at Windber this year. Ogy

Status
Not open for further replies.