New Arizona Mini Bike Club?

Do they let in 1%ers like myself, squarechopper, the Crandells, and Mac who almost got arrested for having too much fun in Camarillo?
Sorry Tom, I'm not hip on what a 1% is. I'm sure they have corrective surgery for it with medications. I heard that late night tv ad's, sells suction machines to help you guys get up above 1%.:laugh:

This might get you up!
Mini bike

Bullhead

The National Trail Scooter Association was the main body that sanctioned racing in the late 60's and early 70's. The local tote gote group from Utah was called the 'Timp Trail Riders'. They had a club patch and a name patch they would wear on a red plaid shirt. I got a pictures of Stan Nelsons patchs. Do you know if the Twister riders from Pheonix had a club name.

The National Trail Scooter Association was the main body that sanctioned racing in the late 60's and early 70's. The local tote gote group from Utah was called the 'Timp Trail Riders'. They had a club patch and a name patch they would wear on a red plaid shirt. I got a pictures of Stan Nelsons patchs. Do you know if the Twister riders from Pheonix had a club name.
Nothing yet about the Twister club.

My Sidekick has a National Trail Scooter Association decal on the front bash plate.

Old thread just found it. Yes we are still around. We are having a ride this Memorial Day Monday May 25 2015. We are meeting in downtown Phoenix at 8am and heading out for a ride at 830Am. Everyone is welcome. My name is Jeff if you have any ?'s feel free to call me 480 329 0328. I am currently out of stickers, should have more in a week. Also no plans to do more T shirts.