new Coleman ct200u owner (soon)

NO! that's the driven end, you need a driver end to fit the 5/8" shaft.

Maybe something for down the road if you decide to go with the Predator, to save you some bucks. I bought this TAV, yep a cheap
China one, and it's been working great. I also went out and bought the true Comet belt for it as was told the stock one wouldn't last.
It's still sitting on the shelf as the cheap one is doing fine.
https://www.amazon.com/Torque-Conve...rd_wg=xEIBj&psc=1&refRID=JSQDFC7NGTJF7GCRBEFW

the very first thing my friend said when i told him i got one is .....does it have a clutch or torque converter?.....and he was into the small engine stuff.alot........ even did NYMTA small engine repair.....
https://www.amazon.com/Torque-Converter-Clutch-Driven-Asymmetric/dp/B073RNJCVV
would this do any thing ? maybe a piece from this and a 3/4 kit?

Maybe something for down the road if you decide to go with the Predator, to save you some bucks. I bought this TAV, yep a cheap
China one, and it's been working great. I also went out and bought the true Comet belt for it as was told the stock one wouldn't last.
https://www.amazon.com/Torque-Conve...rd_wg=xEIBj&psc=1&refRID=JSQDFC7NGTJF7GCRBEFW
I do see a predator in my future.... most likely...

Hello kenstogie
Some of the baja parts fit, the wheels do but not sure about the forks. If you do add a torque converter down the road, you might have to modify the brace behind the rear wheel, as my brother and I had to when we added a torque converter and predator 212 hemi on it. Nice bikes for the price, and I kept mine bone stock and have hours of riding on it with no problems on trails and on the backroads of Tennessee. Maybe invest in a Hillard extreme duty clutch for a more extended life clutch. I hope you enjoy your new bike!

Hello kenstogie
Some of the baja parts fit, the wheels do but not sure about the forks. If you do add a torque converter down the road, you might have to modify the brace behind the rear wheel, as my brother and I had to when we added a torque converter and predator 212 hemi on it. Nice bikes for the price, and I kept mine bone stock and have hours of riding on it with no problems on trails and on the backroads of Tennessee. Maybe invest in a Hillard extreme duty clutch for a more extended life clutch. I hope you enjoy your new bike!
alot of these bikes use the same parts and i saw a good deal on a non running one so i thought it might work.......thanks!

Hello kenstogie
Hey do you have a model number for the Hillard clutch for the stock motor with 5/8 shaft?

SAS289

so doingome research and there are 3 212 predators....one is a "hemi".....one is not a hemi...... and one is California model.....(if i have that right)
the one i want , is easiest to instal is Item # 60363 https://www.harborfreight.com/engin...orizontal-shaft-gas-engine-epacarb-69727.html ....
is this correct?

and while i am asking how do i know its a hemi (aka hemispherical head)?
The 60363 is the hemi engine. Hope you get a good one. Mini bike and go kart people love them.

Does this have the plate that mounts to the motor? Would I need anything else?

P.S. Kenstogie,
If you ever get an itching to upgrade the hemi, there are several places you can buy upgrade kits ranging from stage 1 to stage 4. OldMiniBikes, hotrodminkbike, and nrracing all offer nice kits depending on what price range you like and stage you prefer. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

You're welcome Kenstogie, also there is a thread on here that I read recently where member EVOL Tweety Bird added a front brake and EVOL Tweety Bird did a fantastic job! Check out the thread on it and best of luck!

You're welcome Kenstogie, also there is a thread on here that I read recently where member EVOL Tweety Bird added a front brake and EVOL Tweety Bird did a fantastic job! Check out the thread on it and best of luck!
I think I saw that...he basically used a rear wheel with the drum and brake parts but cut off the gear....and he did a great job...painted it and everything. ....