New guy from Northern VA

Hi all, I'm new to the mini bike scene. I've been building motorcycles for a few years but I like anything with an engine. I have friends who have minibikes but I never got one until recently. I picked up a Foremost Golden Pinto from a guy in Jefferson PA. I'm working on it and have a parts list I'll be sending off soon.

I was going to try to go to Windber to get some parts but I stopped at an auction before and spent all my money. I got a couple little tractors and two motorcycles. It was a good day.

I also have a big go kart I've been working on just short of forever. Never ending project.

I hope to have my Pinto and tractor ready for the Vintage Japanese motorcycle swap meet at White Rose Motorcycle Club in PA in mid August. They will be my ride around vehicles.

I have a couple website if you like to look at pictures. I don't sell anything on them.
d y n a m i t e d a v e . c o m General website

dc Classic Cycles all about my motorcycles. Popular motorcycle graveyard story on there.

Cloud Museum | Bard, California super cool old stuff collection in CA.

I won't post much but I like to get ideas and absorb your knowledge. Oh, and I need a seat for my Golden Pinto if you happen to have one laying around.

Hello Dynamite Dave,

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

I lived in northern va as a child...born in DC, lived in Vienna Va til '67.

Moved south to the Carolina's w/ parents in '67, and my accent has never been the same :laugh: .

Again, welcome to the OldMiniBikes...bunch of good folks here.

Robert C