New member from Ga

F28057F1-70A2-45B4-B6B4-028605A6CB85.jpeg 65311FE2-E612-4450-B013-068121BF59E0.jpeg I just bought this 1971 Kawasaki 75 this week. My father bought it new and I was able to find it locally and buy it back. Very excited! It is a Parnelli Jones Edition, everything is there except the air filter. I have been seeing the little 70's bikes at alot of cars shows. They sparked my interest so i knew the bike my dad had bought new in 1971 for my sister was sold locally to a family i know. Sure enough i called them up and their daughter still had it in a barn! I guess it was a true barn find! I called them up and made a cash offer sight unseen and bought it! Really excited!The tank looked new after pressure washing! The pics are pre pressure washing!

Last edited:

1971_MB1A

Nice! I can remember a new green 1971 Kawasaki 75 setting right beside my new blue 1971 Kawasaki Coyote that I got from the showroom back in 1971.:smile:

Last edited:
Finally got the Kawasaki MT1 Parnelli Jones cleaned up and running. Still have a few minor things to do but it runs like a top and has been took apart and cleaned up and painted. I am leaving the tank original for now but may paint it later on. It is actually in pretty good shape for its age! Very happy to get this bike back! It is not a show bike but i got it like i want it and for the most part its all original! i did put new tires and tubes on it and grips have been replaced!

Attachments